The surgical mask helps you feel more comfortable when breathing.
Blocks bacteria, virus, dust, chemicals, particles, pollen and smoke.
- Low Fluid Resistance : 80 mmHg
Filtration Efficiency : BFE ≥ 95% | PFE ≥ 95% @ 0.1 micron
Breathability - Delta P : < 4.0 mm H2O/cm²
Flame Spread : Class 1
- Shipping : Free Shipping
- Handling time : Ship within 24 hours
Protect yourself and your loved ones with disposable sanitary face masks.
Breathe easy with effective protection against pollutants, dust, splashes, sprays, and germs. Suitable for adults and children.
Our mask consists are made with a three layers design of non-woven fabric (outer), melt-blown fabric (center) and soft-absorbent non woven fabric (inner) for effective airway protection from small particles and droplets.
Soft, comfortable to wear and breathable, our masks are suitable for allergic skin, with good air permeability, and can block most of the odor, dust, debris and other inhalable particles in the air.
Elastic earloops and general sizes
Our high-strength earloops are elastic, comfortable and eliminates pressure to the ears. The size of the face mask for dust is 17.3cm (6.8in) x 9.5cm (3.7 in), which is suitable for most face shapes.
Suitable for a variety of uses
Suitable and applicable for every situation from gardening to construction, use in the workplace, other public places to help protect from allergens, dust, and germs.
How to put on and remove the surgical mask:
The disposable surgical mask should be used once and then thrown in the trash. You should also remove and replace masks when they become moist.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
- Determine which side of the mask is the front. The colored side of the mask is the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
Removing the surgical mask:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band.
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
- Throw the mask in the trash. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
Our face masks are disposable and are intended solely for one-time use.
Included in the package:
- 50 Disposable Surgical Masks
All mask sales are final due to increased demand and stock allocation.